Our Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar is a long time customer favorite and for good reason. The bright and lively flavor adds a wonderful punch to salad dressings and marinades. The lovely color adds interest to any sauce or bread dipping plate.
Here are some of our favorite ways to use this wonderful and tasty balsamic vinegar:
- Combine with the Blood Orange Olive Oil for a delicious salad dressing. Any kind of salad will do, but we especially like spinach salad, dried cranberries, walnuts, maybe some mandarin slices and goat cheese with sliced toasted almonds! Yum! I also suggest adding a spoonful of our Hot Blooded Orange Peppper Jelly to the dressing to give it a bit of a kick.
- Combine with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil for an out of this world taste sensation. The herby flavor of the oil mixed with the sweet balsamic is like a party in your mouth, and will make your salad sing!
- Use with Blood Orange as a marinade for fish or chicken or pork. Equal parts oil and vinegar, maybe add in some garlic cloves for a more savory marinade. As always, salt and pepper to taste!
- Drizzle over fresh cut strawberries, raspberries and blueberries for a tasty and low fat dessert. If you want to be more decadent, add the berry mixture to vanilla ice cream! This is a wonderfully festive dessert on the 4th of July!
- Add a cap-full to soda water to brighten up your beverage!
We would love to know what you think as well, so please post your favorite uses for this outstanding balsamic!