Our lightly infused Milanese Gremolata olive oil is a delicious addition to any dish. But what exactly is a gremolata? In the traditional sense, it serves two purposes: condiment and garnish. Most people have seen it on an Osso Buco dish. By definition, gremolata is a mix of everyday kitchen essentials: Lemon, Garlic and Parsley. When chopped finely and mixed together, it adds a delicious pop to almost any dish. Our version has a hint of mint added to the mix, making this olive oil ideal for lighter fare, such as chicken or fish dishes, or added to a salad dressing. So for inspiration, here are 5 Easy Ways to incorporate our wonderful Milanese Gremolata olive oil into some of your favorite dishes.
- Drizzle over a pan of mixed vegetables (think asparagus, zucchini, peppers) and roast. The lemon and garlic will let these veggies shine!
- Combine with the Grapefruit Balsamic and the Lemon Herbs spice blend for an inspired marinade. Think chicken!
- Make a breakfast frittata. Use the oil to saute your onions and any other veggies that you add. Mix some of the Lemon Herbs blend into your eggs and you have a light spring breakfast.
- Combine with the Sicilian Lemon Balsamic for a delicious salad dressing.
- Toss into some pasta, with shrimp and asparagus! Delicious!