Category: Flavor Focus
Our sweet and tangy Rasberry Balsamic Vinegar tastes just like summer, and is a delicious way to add fruit flavor to just about any dish.
Aged for 12 years, our Raspberry balsamic is a perfect combination of sweet and tart.
- Pair with the Meyer Lemon Olive Oil for a sweet and citrusy salad dressing. You will lick your plate! Just don’t do it in front of company.
- Add a quarter cup of Raspberry Balsamic to your homemade marinara sauce or chili to add a depth of flavor that will take your sauce from good to great!
- Drizzle over your breakfast yogurt instead of buying the fruit on the bottom kind. You’ll reduce your sugars and keep the great flavor!
- Pair with the Chipotle Olive Oil for a spicy / sweet dressing or marinade. Add to steak or chicken to make a delicious raspberry salsa flavor to any dish.
- Cut up some fresh fruit for dessert — I like strawberries, raspberries and pineapple and drizzle the Raspberry over the top.